LibreOffice 7.3 PPA
Need LibreOffice 7.3 PPA Ubuntu? – LibreOffice has available the latest release which is version 7.3. As for this is a very good update. available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
If you want to download this software for Linux, the official LibreOffice 7.3 is only available in two formats, RPM and DEB. You can download that here.
But if you want to install LibreOffice 7.3 via Ubuntu PPA Repository, you can use the commands below. Follow to the end of the article.
Before we get into the installation via the PPA Repository, let’s take a look at the following features:
Features LibreOffice 7.3
The latest features of LibreOffice are:
- Hyperlinks can be attached to shapes
- Footnote and endnote anchors at the end of a paragraph are now treated exactly as they already were treated in the middle for the purposes of search/replacement with regular expressions
- Start of list level support in Writer paragraph styles
- Start of linked character and paragraph styles
- Change tracking for table row (Deletion/Insertion)
- Tracked text moving, show text in green color and with double strikethrough or underlines to speed up reviewing
How to Install LibreOffice PPA
Use the following 3 commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:libreoffice/ppa sudo apt update sudo apt install libreoffice
Wait until the installation process is complete. When it finished you can search the LibreOffice 7.3 software on your Ubuntu.
Hopefully, this LibreOffice 7.3 PPA Ubuntu article is useful for anyone. Have a nice day.
> How To Set Autosave Time LibreOffice
> Delete File and Folder Ubuntu Terminal Command
> Convert PDF to JPG in Linux, Mac and Windows
> Make an Invoice Online and Free
> Is Mac Studio m1 Worth To Buying?