PDF to JPG
10 Easy Ways Convert PDF to JPG – In some conditions, we are often faced with a condition where we have to make an image from a pdf.
Here I will share several ways how to convert pdf to jpg.
There are two ways to convert a pdf into an image, namely offline and online.
Offline is to use an application, while Online we use a website that provides the conversion service.
However, online pdf to jpg conversion cannot guarantee file security. Because after we upload the file, we can’t delete the file.
So please consider using Online conversion.
1. PDF to Image
The advantage is that the interface is very simple and easy to convert. The results can be said to be sufficient, not too good and not too bad.
The advantage of using this pdf to jpg converter by Adobe is that it automatically compresses the image size, so the file size becomes smaller.
However, the drawback is that the image resolution becomes less good if the document we convert has a wide page area.
3. Small PDF
The advantage is that the resulting image is more detailed than the two lists above.
The drawback is that the resulting file is larger.
4. I Love PDF
another conversion tool with similar quality to small pdf is I Love PDF. You can try it.
1. PDF to JPEG (Windows)
2. Any PDF to JPG (Windows)
3. Inkscape (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Inkscape is known as a vector graphic design application that can be used for free. This is an open source version similar to Corel Draw.
In addition to graphic design, Inkscape can also convert pdf to images. here’s the guide.
- Open the Inkscape app
- Click the File menu > Open
- Search and select pdf documents
- Then a pop-up document will appear on which page you want to convert
- Click OK
- Select all (CTRL + A)
- Export (CTRL + SHIFT + E)
- Export Area select Selection
- Name the file
- Then click Export.
4. GIMP (Windows, Mac, Linux)
GIMP is a photo manipulation application like Photoshop. however this is the open source version. GIMP can also do pdf to image conversions.
- Open GIMP
- Click the File menu > Open
- Find and select PDF files
- Then the export pop-up will appear like this:
- Click Import
- After the pdf is read, for conversion click the File menu menu
- Select Export As
- Then a file storage pop-up will open
- Name the file + image file type, for example “tes.jpg” for jpg type images.
- Then click the Export button at the bottom right of the pop-up.
By default libreoffice Draw does not have this conversion feature. However, there are additional plugins that must be installed.
The method is quite easy. Here’s the guide:
- Download plugin with format .oxt.
- After that open Libre Office Draw
- Click the Tools menu
- Then select Extension Manager
- Click Add, find and select the ExportAsImage file with .oxt extension.
- Then Restart Libre Office Draw
- Open LibreOffice Draw
- Click the File menu > Open, find the pdf file you want to convert
- Click the File menu > Export, then a screen will appear to write the name.
- Click on the bottom right list as shown in the following image:
- Then select the image type > Save.
Convert PDF to JPG In Mac
Using the built-in pdf Preview application on the mac. The trick is:
- Click 1x PDF file
- Click the File menu
- Click Open With
- Click Preview
- Then the PDF file will open
- Select the File menu
- Click Export
- Click Format (drop-down)
- Then select JPEG, PNG, JPEG-2000, OpenEXR, TIFF as desired
- Also set the quality you want to produce
- Click Save
Hopefully this article is useful. Like this article? share using the share button below.